3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Stephen DeVoe
      Participant
        @sdevoe@rogers.com

@kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi

Hi group my question are for a commercial real estate application. Would you please review in general and in particular question 3. I have submitted a 3A) and 3B) I find this question pivotal and have 2 versions. One a little more risky perhaps and has a more qualifying tone but if the answer is yes you’re likely on your way. The second perhaps a little less invasive.

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2). Super! How long have you been at it?

3A) Wow, That’s great! If I could give you  a few simple ideas that would help you be more proactive managing your real estate, perhaps even drive a few dollars to the bottom-line would that be of interest?

3B) Wow! Sounds like we might really be able help each other, would be open to having a quick chat?

4) Fantastic. I’m open tomorrow afternoon; give me a few times that might work.

5) ______ PM Great! Looking forward to it.

6) What’s your mobile?

Thanks

Steve

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @steve-devoe! First off, a really nice job on your 4 questions!

Proud of you for noticing that you have a qualifying question, which, we really want to steer away from.

I’d love for you to use 3B.

Start sending out 17-23 messages + connection requests daily for 2 weeks so you can see how those questions work for you!!

Stephen DeVoe
            Participant
              @sdevoe@rogers.com

Thank you negeen, I suspected as much. As my father used to say “takem to Missouri Matt” that is a John Wayneism for OK now get er done!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Haha love it, @steve-devoe 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.