1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jaime Gomez
      Participant
        @realjaime@hotmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jpgrealestate/

WHAT CAN I DO IN 10 WORDS OR LESS.
        I give you peace of mind and more than twenty years of experience in handling all details of Real Estate Transaction in the metro Denver.
        Who am I?
        I am a full-time realtor with fairly large Network and bilingual that may benefit you, in additional I am a good listener and l like to keep informed you the process of the transaction.
        What does it mean?
        They years of experience and negotiation skills will reliefs you from any stress that it usually builds up in the process of selling a home.
        What am I passionate?
        I am passionate to help clients by providing you and your family the best serves with knowledge, wisdom, and loyalty.

If you are thinking to expand the size of your home due to an increase in the family like new kids or are you becoming empty nester due to kids are moving out to school or forming a new family?
        You want to position yourself as the ALPHA who doesn’t work with anyone.
        I am here for you! Give me a call and SEE if we’re a good fit working together
        Message me.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jaime-gomez! Nice job taking action on your profile. Below is my feedback:

Profile Photo: Nice photo!

Background Photo: You need something better and more related to your business. I want you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

This is the best piece of ‘real estate’ on your LinkedIn profile. Let’s really make it POP. How about something like this…

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

or

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

There’s far too many “i” and not enough “you”. Keep it about them!

Your format needs work – break up the lines a bit.

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

Copy the outline of Kent’s summary and add your own information to it. This way, your formatting and points will be better organized. Refer to the examples below:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

What you have is OK but can be better.

If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.