Here is the link

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruce-mcquiston-a3726810/

Thanks

Bruce McQuiston

303-882-9235

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bruce-mcquiston! Awesome job taking action on your profile. I’m happy to provide my feedback below:

Your profile photo is okay but it’s very blurry and I would like it to be a photo in color so it looks less outdated. Do you have a photo of higher quality you could upload?

GOOD background image!!

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Your Personal Real Estate Coach”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important. I’d like you to make your first sentence explain what you do in a better way…

“What I do in a few words: I help clients like YOU __________”

Also, please watch out for grammatical mistakes. Leave periods at the end of sentences and make sure new lines of sentences are complete.

Also, you HAVE some of = the content, it just needs to be better organized 🙂

I want you to share WHAT you do, WHO you work with, HOW you help your clients and WHY they should work with you.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action at the end needs to be stronger:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.