Participant
        @michael@madamson.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-adamson-920a2312/

Please review my profile.

Kind regards, Michael.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @michael-adamson, it is great to have you here in the program with us! Below are my comments on your profile.

Your profile photo is lovely but it is super zoomed in. Would you be able to zoom out a bit on the photo so your head isn’t cut off? I also want you to add a white background to your profile photo. You can email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she can do that for you if you send her your photo.

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo that is closely related to your field of work. Please also email Lindsey, what your field of work is and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you have is good but when you are mentioning “Prestige Listing, Professional Service, Photography & Online Marketing” it confuses me with what you are fully helping with. I know what your services are but let’s just keep it direct and then in you About section, you can go in detail on how you help. Try to use the template below:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

I love how you’re adding some really useful information! It is reading a bit too focused on YOU and not enough on THEM. Try to change the approach from a resume format to more of a sales letter.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized 🙂

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action (you need one at the end to close your message):

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Michael Adamson
          Participant
            @michael@madamson.com

Negeen,

I have taken massive imperfect action basically plagiarizing Kent Littlejohn’s summary and posting the results to my LinkedIn page. Your suggestions for improvements to my page and what I’ve posted to date would be most welcome.

Lindsey requested a full photo and a logo which I sent.  She responded “Do you also have images we can use as background?”   I emailed her back with “I really don’t know what images to use as a background.  I am in real estate and looking to list homes in upscale neighborhoods.  Do you have any image suggestions?  Waiting for a response.

Kind regards, Michael.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @michael-adamson! It looks like Lindsey sent over the banner image – it looks fantastic on your page!!

For your headline (which looks amazing) I would either use the word “expert” or “experienced” and not both because they mean relatively the same thing.

I am so proud of your work.. this looks SO GOOD!! Woohoo! You are good to move forward!

Michael Adamson
              Participant
                @michael@madamson.com

Negeen,

Good afternoon and thank you.  I took our EXPERT based on my preference.

Moving on!

Kind regards, Michael.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.