• Author

David Cuffe
      Participant
        @davecuffe@comcast.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/davecuffepa/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @david-cuffe! Nice job taking action on your LinkedIn profile and submitting it for the review! Below are my comments:

Great profile photo – would you actually email it over to Lindsey, our graphic designer, and have her brighten the photo and add a white background for you? This will help it look more professional. Zoom in a pinch more as well.

In that email, please also have her create a custom banner image for you and tell her your field of business. What you have isn’t great – the words are also cut off. She will create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Looks awesome!!

About Section:

This is a really good start!

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

I would also like you to have a section like Kent’s that says “WHO I WORK WITH” and try to replace some of the “I” with “you” if you are able to.

Just a few tweaks and you’re good to go!

Call to action at the end could be more powerful:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.