• Author

WIn Kelly
      Participant
        @win.kelly@bhhsfnr.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/winkellysellshomes/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @winifred-kelly! Thank you for submitting this for review, I’m happy to provide you with feedback, below:

Your current profile photo is really dark and WAY too zoomed out. Do you have a better photo that is of high quality and of your face only? If you email it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, ask her to brighten the photo and add a white background for you. Once she sends the photo back, please zoom in more so we can see your face clearly.

Your background photo is nice but I’d love for you to have a custom banner. I’d like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Good headline!! Very attention-grabbing! Here is another option you can use:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with organizing what you already have written and making it a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action (you need one at the end):

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

WIn Kelly
          Participant
            @win.kelly@bhhsfnr.com

Dear Nageen, Will you please review my revised profile?  Many thanks, Win

https://www.linkedin.com/in/winkellysellshomes/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

SUPER job @winifred-kelly!! Could you zoom in a little bit more on your profile photo?

I would remove “+++$$$” it’s better to write it out rather than using symbols – this includes “&”.

Everything else looks amazing! So proud of you. You are good to move forward 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.