Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my LinkedIn Profile. Thanks,k

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ann Lovett Baird
      Participant
        @ann@lovettconsulting.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/annlovettbaird/.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ann-lovett-baird, a really great job on your profile! Few things:

I want you to email your LI profile photo over to our graphic designer and have her add in a white background for you
          and also have her create a better cover photo for you. The one you currently have could be better.

Headline (words under your name) is a space on your profile that is not being utilized to the best of it’s ability.
          I want you to fill in the blanks on this template and then copy and paste into your headline.
          (120 character limit)
          Want _______ WITHOUT _______?☆EXPERT ____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!
          Summary:

I love that you started off asking questions and then said how you can serve them. Great job!

Have the “why work with me on your book” part come AFTER your first paragraph and move the testimonials towards the bottom. You want to initially make it about THEM to keep their focus.

Your message could be a lot more powerful. Even stating somewhere something like —> Have YOU been READY to share your experiences and help others with your book? Do you want to ONLY focus on your story without being distracted from the logistical and stressful aspects of actually writing the book?

^ example, but that is super strong and I bet you’d agree that it grabs your attention and empathizes with your target audience.

Lastly,

Call to action:

It needs to be stronger. Fill this out:
          If you’re wanting __________ then give me a call TODAY at ______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!
          Overall, awesome job!! Tag me in your revision!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by n d.

Ann Lovett Baird
          Participant
            @ann@lovettconsulting.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/annlovettbaird/

Background picture not updated yet, but headline and copy are updated. Thanks!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ann-lovett-baird!

To confirm, you sent your profile photo to add in a white background and requested a new cover photo?

The headline looks much better but copy and paste this instead:

Want More Credibility But Don’t Have TIME To Write A Book?☆I Write For YOU & Organize Concepts☆☞MSG For Free consult!

Summary look fan-tastic!! Great work!! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.