Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my linkedin profile!

3 voices, 6 replies
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Kevin Watts
      Participant
        @kevin@kevintwatts.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevintwatts/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kevin-watts, wonderful to have you here in the program with us! Below is my feedback:

Your profile photo is lovely but it’s not very professional for your LinkedIn page. I’d like you to have someone take a photo of you with the camera at eye level and centered. Right now, you are to the far left of the photo. Do you have a photo of higher quality you could upload? You can also email the photo to our graphic designer, and she can add a white background for you to really make it pop.

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo – something closely related to your field of work. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your occupation is in and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Real Estate Advisor at REMAX Sunshine”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

I like how you’re starting off your sales letter by talking about how you help your clients, but based on the lesson, you want it to be a sales letter and not just bullet points.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Try to mention WHO you work with, HOW you help your clients, WHAT you do, and WHY they should work with you 🙂

Try to use more “you” rather than “i”.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Kevin Watts
          Participant
            @kevin@kevintwatts.com

In my pictures I am trying to convey a laid back tropical look that is the lifestyle where I live.  However, with that being said I will get some pixs done that are more formal.

Kevin

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @kevin-watts! If you could at least center your face in the profile photo, I would be happy with that 🙂

Also, if you have a professional background banner image, that will also really help. Make sure to email Lindsey to create that for you. Steps are provided above.

Kevin Watts
              Participant
                @kevin@kevintwatts.com

I have emailed Lindsey.  Not sure what you mean by “professional” background banner?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kevin-watts, I can elaborate more on your banner image. Right now, you have a lovely photo of you fishing but you need to attract clients. This photo is a bit blurry and also it does not tell me (if I was a client) how you would help me. Because people have short attention spans, you want to grab their attention and attract high-end potential clients immediately.

When someone views your profile and they see the banner, they need to know exactly what field of work you’re in.

I provided an example above in my initial feedback but here are some other banners to view as an example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-adamson-920a2312/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Your headline looks great!! I also love the improvements you made on your about section!! Don’t forget to add a call to action at the very end.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by n d.

Kevin Watts
                  Participant
                    @kevin@kevintwatts.com

OK, I did email Lindsey about fixing the banner pic but have not heard anything from her.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.