Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please Review my LinkedIn Profile

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Brian Byhower
      Participant
        @Bribyh@msn.com

Here’s what I have so far. I wrote a much larger profile and found it difficult to shave it down to just 2,600 characters. Let me know what you like and don’t like?

Thank you.

Brian Byhower

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-byhower-0b19a47/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brian-byhower, thank you for your patience while I reviewed your LinkedIn profile! It is great to have you in the program with us! Below are my comments:

Your profile photo is black and white and not very welcoming, in my opinion. Do you have a photo of you smiling with the photo in color? This will really help attract people to your page. I do like the white background behind you.

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo that is closely related to your field of work. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is and she will create something custom for you. Please attach any logos you want her to add.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

Your headline is on the RIGHT path!! I love that you’re grabbing your perfect client’s attention. It could be a bit stronger. I want you to hone in a bit more on their pain points. Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is an example of the format:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

Good job taking action on this! Right now, it was very hard to read that chunky paragraph.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE content, it just needs to be better organized because right now your points are a bit all over the place and I’m not following your sales letter.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those hard to read chunky paragraphs.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

I like the testimonials! 

Call to action needed at the end after Testimonials:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.