Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please Review My Linkedin Profile

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Shannon Flannery
      Participant
        @shannonyour1realtor@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

Shannon Flannery | LinkedIn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shannon-flannery, it is great to have you in the program with us! Thank you for submitting your profile for review – below are my comments:

Banner Image / Background: I like the colors but the house is blocked by your profile photo. I’d actually like you to email our graphic designer and have her create something based on your field of work.

Email –> Lindsey@coredm.com

Profile Photo: Your photo is very low quality and is too angled up as a selfie. I want this to look as professional as possible. Try to get your camera or phone at arm’s length and at eye level. Right now the camera is way too angled up. When you take your photos, try to make sure the quality is high because right now this image is super grainy.

Headline:

What you currently have written is “Real Estate Goddess–ONE OF THE TOP HIGH END AGENTS IN ALL OF MARYLAND! Getting my clients the money they deserve for their homes for almost 20 year”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate.
          Let’s clean it up a bit because I LIKE what you wrote, there are too many capitalized words making it hard to read. How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me

About Section:

I’m not seeing this on your LinkedIn profile and this is equivalent to your Summary section. It’s likely your privacy settings have removed this feature. Here’s how to add it back:

Click the  Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
          Click View Profile.
          Click Add section in your introduction section.
          Click on the section you’d like to add and select the subsection, if applicable. Add ABOUT Section
          Enter the required information in the pop-up window that appears.
          Click Save.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.