Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please Review My Linkedin Profile

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

monique carter
      Participant
        @moniquescarter62@gmail.com

Good Morning Ms Negeen,

Can you please review my Linkedin Profile and I welcome any and all feedback.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/moniquecarter/

Thank you,

Monique

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @monique-carter, it was an absolute pleasure speaking with you yesterday! Your profile looks SUPER!! Few tiny tweaks.

As mentioned, be sure to email Lindsey on the graphics and also, have her add a white background to your profile photo.

Lindsey@coredm.com

About Section:

Lowercase the following words: Seller’s Nightmare, Most Importantly Negotiating The Offer, Zero Stress.

Since you wrote out 17 years, you want to write out ” twenty five years” or write both of them out. Make sure they match so: 25 years and 17 years.

Everything else looks amazing. SO proud of you!

monique carter
            Participant

Good Evening Negeen Dargahi,

Thank you for your feedback. I have made the suggested changes and I have also reached out to Lindsey and have sent the information and notes concerning  the back ground change. I should hear back by Thursday. Great meeting you as well.

Best Regards,

Monique

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

WOW @monique-carter – everything looks super!!! Awesome job making those changes 🙂

You’re good to move forward.

monique carter
                Participant

Thank you so very much Ms. Negeen ,

I appreciate you and your guidance.

God Bless,

Monique

monique carter
                Participant

Good Morning,

I am submitting my 1st question on LinkedIn, My question is what if  the individuals are in my field of Real estate. Should I still send question 1 . I was also looking for the answer on there response being can’t you see I am in Real Estate. I saw the answer before and can’t find it. It’s a lot of information to go through, getting overwhelmed with the material sorry.

Thank you,

Monique

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @monique-carter! I can definitely answer this for you!

When you are connecting with, let’s say, your competitors, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of that.

Matt Barcus often recommends this:

• once you are connected to another realtor, click on their profile
                        – then, click on where you see their connections. For example, it could say “500+ connections”
                        – click on that
                        you will then see ALL of their connections
                        (here is the golden nugget) you can start adding ALL of their connections and start sending them your Q1. Win/win.

Hope this answers your question and provides a helpful tool in taking advantage of all of your current connections.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.