Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my LinkedIn Profile

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Paul Gennuso
      Participant
        @pgennuso@aol.com

I have amended my LinkedIn Profile with Negeen’s suggestions.  I felt myself getting tied up in over-analyzing as this took me a couple of  days to finalize.  I wanted to get something out there and move forward with the understanding I can make edits as we go along.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Paul Gennuso

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @paul-gennuso! That is fantastic – could you please send me a link to your profile so I can give you a review? Let me know if you need help with how to do that.

Paul Gennuso
          Participant
            @pgennuso@aol.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulgennuso

Thanks!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-gennuso! Is this after the feedback I gave you – just want to double check so I can give my 2nd round of feedback.

Paul Gennuso
              Participant
                @pgennuso@aol.com

Yeah, sorry, I started two threads for the same subject.  Technological dinosaur but learning!  So I reviewed your comments and Kent’s profile and have made some changes.  I fixed my profile picture and am working with Lindsey on getting the background changed and the banner added.  But I do want to get moving with the 20 daily contacts so I would like to make sure the content is OK and I will start sending without the background change or banner until those items are ready.  Please take a look at my revised profile and let me know.  Please keep in mind that as a financial advisor, I am somewhat restricted due to compliance regulations from giving too many specifics and everything I put on LinkedIn has to be approved from my complaince department.  Thanks for all of your time on this!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-gennuso! Great job implementing my feedback – i’m also glad you’ve been in contact with Lindsey. If you haven’t heard back in 48 hours from her, please follow up and let me know!

Great headline!!

Everything looks super!! 🙂

Start sending LOTS of connection requests because you are ready to go!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.