Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my Linkedin Profile

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Brian Wilson
      Participant
        @brianwilson@johnlscott.com

Here’s a link to a massive amount of imperfect action 🙂 :  @negeen-dargahi @matt-barcus @kent-littlejohn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianpwilson/

Please review and comment with any recommended changes.

Thank you,

Brian Wilson

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brian-wilson! Super job taking that action and submitting for the review!! I’ve taken a look and provided feedback below:

Great profile photo! Also, I’d like you to send that to Lindsey, our graphic designer and have her add a white background for you. This will make it look more professional. Could you zoom in a little more and center the photo?? So your face is centered.

I don’t like your background photo very much. It doesn’t show what you do. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Good headline!! Very attention-grabbing!!!

About section:

You have really GOOD content written – super job! I will say, there are lots of chunky paragraphs.

So, since you have all the content, could you just format your message like Kent has?

Break up some of the bigger paragraphs. Get rid of the “&” symbol and write out “and”.

Here’s Kent’s profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Everything else looks great 🙂

I can take a look after you revise!

Brian Wilson
          Participant
            @brianwilson@johnlscott.com

Negeen,

Thank you very much for the review.  I’ll work on the suggestions later this afternoon and check out some other potential background photos.  I chose the one you currently see, because it is of Seattle from the Ferry at night and That is the view from one of my bigger market potentials on Bainbridge Island, looking at Seattle.  But maybe a daylight photos?  I’ll do some looking.

-Brian Wilson

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brian-wilson, I do recommend emailing Lindsey about your banner image. You can tell her what you’re looking for and she will create that!! Please do so and if you don’t like it, you don’t have to upload. But it really will be great for that professional and customized factor.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.