Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my LinkedIn profile

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Brendan Leahy
      Participant
        @bleahy14@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendanjleahy/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brendan-leahy, I can already tell you’re going to be a rockstar in this program!

SUPER job!! Below is my feedback:

Background Photo:

This could look a lot better. I’d like you to email our graphic designer, tell her about your field of business and she will create something unique for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Put a question mark after “marketing dollars” instead of the emoji. It would also be nice if you had a “mail” or “envelope” emoji after you ask them to message you, instead of the speaker emoji.

• capitalize “can’t” in this sentence: ➨ If you can’t answer YES to all 3 – then we need to talk.

The rest of your profile looks fantastic, so proud of your hard work!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.