Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please Review My Linkedin Profile

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 6 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Grant BROWN
      Participant
        @grantbrown.work@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/grant-brown-712138a7/

Anonymous
          @

Hi @grant-brown!

Nice job taking action with your profile! This is a really great start, there are only a few things to work on!

Your profile photo is a little dark It would look much better if you brightened it!

Your background photo is LOUD. Email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better.
          Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Try this as your headline instead. It’s simple but POWERFUL!

Want To Maximize Your Property Portfolio WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Mortgage Broker Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

I took your phone number out because that belongs in your Call To Action at the end of your summary, NOT in the Headline.

Summary:

You have some GREAT content here, however PLEASE make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

There’s far too much emphasis in here on YOU and not enough on THEM – these videos will help you see why it’s important to make it so much more about them!

The first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”

THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

2 sentences how are you different than your competitors

And then who you work with.

Call to action just needs a little tweaking. How about:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Overall great first draft!

Tag me in your revision!

Grant BROWN
          Participant
            @grantbrown.work@gmail.com

@amanda-hendrickson

I have now updated my profile, can you check and let me know your feedback. Thanks.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/grant-brown-712138a7/

Anonymous
              @

Hi @grant-brown!

Great job with those revisions! It looks SO much better!!

Photos still need work (profile and background photos). Have you emailed Lindsey about your background photo yet? Lightening your profile photo is pretty simple and you can do that on your phone. Do you know how to brighten your photo? If not send it to Lindsey and she can do it!

Other than that, everything looks GREAT! Awesome job!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.