Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review my Linked In Profile

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Bryant Centofanti
      Participant
        @Bc4343@gmail.com

Please review my Linked In profile. Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryant-centofanti-484001ba/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bryant-centofanti, it’s so wonderful to have you in the program with us! I’m happy to provide you with feedback below – if you need anything else, please let me know!

Great profile photo! Very professional and engaging.

You need a better background banner image behind your profile photo. This is a really good “piece of real estate” on your profile and the banner image could really pop a bit more. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you. If you have a logo or phone number, send that to her as well.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Associate Broker serving the greater Baltimore-Annapolis-Washington, DC “golden triangle” region”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

WOW! Your About section is super engaging and looks very nice! I like how you’re starting off your sales letter by asking pain point questions. That is a great way to immediately grab someone’s attention!

While there ARE a lot of emojis… you had my attention the entire time. Fantastic work on the content on your profile!

Those are all of my comments! If you make those changes above, you’re good to move forward.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.