Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Meredith Erickson
      Participant
        @mered168@aol.com

Below is the link for my first draft.  Please help with editing.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/meredith-erickson-a6733620/

Meredith Erickson

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi  @meredith-erickson! NICE job taking action on your profile!

Beautiful profile photo!!

You also need a background photo (the rectangular blue space behind your profile photo). I want you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

This is the best piece of ‘real estate’ on your LinkedIn profile. Let’s really make it POP. How about something like this…

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

Also, your paragraphs are a bit chunky and need better organization. (check out the examples I provided and look at the format which you can copy)

I know you’re a broker but just look at the way it’s formatted.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

You need one!

“If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Meredith Erickson
          Participant
            @mered168@aol.com

I can’t seem to find the video index.  Can you instruct me?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @meredith-erickson! Absolutely.

1. log into app.hecp.com
              2. on the left hand side, click on ‘dashboard’
              3. click on the first box that says ‘hecp program’
              4. once you are looking at the modules, scroll to the last row
              5. click on the module box that says “transformational business strategy”
              6. because it is alphabetized, look for the video that says ““BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II” and watch

Please let me know if you’re still confused but that should help!

Meredith Erickson
              Participant
                @mered168@aol.com

I have made changes to my profile.  Please comment.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @meredith-erickson, nice job revising!! Few things:

Did you email Lindsey about your background photo??

Please review my previous feedback on your headline. What you have is not advised, as it is the best piece of real estate on your profile.

Try:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

This sentence you have at the beginning of your profile needs to be at the END with your call to action –>

If you are ready for the ride, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we are a good fit!

Everything else looks good. Go back over my previous feedback to make sure it all looks good.

Tag me in your revision 🙂

Meredith Erickson
                  Participant
                    @mered168@aol.com

I made the change you suggested and added my banner.

Is this better?

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @meredith-erickson! Love your background photo!! Looks great.

2 Things You Still Need:

• revise your headline (the words under your name)

You currently have: “Managing Broker at Gerrard Beattie & Knapp Realtors LLC”

Do you like this?? (below)

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Broker Helping Clients In Seattle☆☞ Message Me!

2. Please move this sentence “If you are ready for the ride, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we are a good fit!”

To the end of your summary. As the very last sentence.

THATS IT! 🙂 great work!

Meredith Erickson
                      Participant
                        @mered168@aol.com

Negeen,  I was not sure how to upload to the support forum, only as a reply on the notifications.  In the support forum, there is no way to send a message.

Anyway, I made the changes you suggested and have tagged you here for the revised version.  Also, attached is my first draft of the infomercial.

Meredith

Attachments:

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @meredith-erickson! Would you mind making a NEW post in the correct FORUM TOPIC — which for you it would be “Infomercial” so basically here’s how to do that:

Click on ‘support forum’

Then click on the forum topic appropriate for your question – for you, yours is about the infomercial so click on “infomercial”

Then, scroll to the VERY bottom and you’ll see a text box to make a NEW post. Insert your infomercial for review and click ‘submit’ and I will see it.

I just don’t want to provide you feedback on someone elses thread.

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.