Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Please review my informercial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dPjzQHVW3U&t=7s

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Cecilia Najdowski
      Participant
        @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

Please review my infomercial

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cecilia-najodowski, first off, NICE work taking massive imperfect action!!

What I first initially noticed is that you started off your video talking about yourself, where you’re from and your accent.

I want you to mention that at the very end. You want to immediately grab your viewers attention by talking about how you can help THEM.

Next, your video ran a bit long. I say this because it seems the script you are following seems rather long and wordy.

Please send me your script and let’s fine tune it.

This video is good to use in the meantime!

Cecilia Najdowski
          Participant
            @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

Here ya go:

Do you Need to Remove the Stress of SAVING FOR COLLEGE or losing a home DUE TO DISABILITY, DEATH IN THE FAMILY or DIVORCE?

Would you like to PAY OFF YOUR MORTGAGE in 7 – 10 years instead of 30?

If you answered “Yes” to ANY of these QUESTIONS, then you came to the RIGHT PLACE!

I locate DISTRESSED PROPERTIES and help people learn to FUND them as well as FIX & FLIP them for veryHEALTHY PROFITS!

For other clients I help them find UNDER-VALUED RENTAL PROPERTIES to build CASHFLOW for RETIREMENT.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? EducatorsTradespeopleProfessionals, and Parents committed to giving children a bright future!

Want an example?

We helped a laid-off computer programmer convert his LAZY retirement funds into a SELF-DIRECTED IRA invested in Fix n Flips.

In 3 years, he added $750,000 to his retirement … and he’s still adding to it!

I know what you are thinking … “I don’t have HIS knowledge, skills, time … blah, blah, blah.”

Consider THIS!

We also helped a formerly broke college student generate a 75-unit rental portfolio – WITHOUT using ANY of his OWN money!

$0 … NADA … ZIPPO

My name is Cecilia and I am a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR! I help people CREATE FINANCIAL FREEDOM & a LEGACY for their children and their grandchildren! am from Colombia and sound like Sophia Vergara. Hablo Espanol!

If you’re READY for all the benefits found in Real Estate investing … then ☞Message Me Here On LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

ReplyForward

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cecilia-najodowski! Thank you for providing your script for me! Below, I’ve taken out some parts from your script that are making it a bit too long.

Do you Need to Remove the Stress of losing a home DUE TO DISABILITY, DEATH IN THE FAMILY or DIVORCE?

Would you like to PAY OFF YOUR MORTGAGE in 7 – 10 years instead of 30?

If you answered “Yes” to ANY of these QUESTIONS, then you came to the RIGHT PLACE!

My name is Cecilia and I am a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR! I help people CREATE FINANCIAL FREEDOM & a LEGACY for their children and their grandchildren! Hablo Espanol!

I locate DISTRESSED PROPERTIES by helping my clients learn to FUND them as well as FIX & FLIP them for top PROFIT!

For other clients I help them find UNDER-VALUED RENTAL PROPERTIES to build CASHFLOW for RETIREMENT.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Educators, Tradespeople, Professionals, and Parents committed to giving children a bright future!

If you’re READY for all the benefits found in Real Estate investing … then ☞Message Me Here On LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.