Tagged: 

3 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

candy Bowman
      Participant
        @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

Are you ready to exchange the “hustle” and “bustle” of CITY living?

Do you need the Three C’s of Country Living—
        Clean Air
        Clean Communities
        Clean Living & as a Bonus Peace and Privacy?

Hi, I’m Candy Bowman, Principal Broker Oregon Trail Realty, Cove, OR. If you answered yes to these questions let me use my 22 years of being a realtor and 50+ years of living and loving Eastern Oregon to help you find the perfect Country Property!

Are you looking for an existing home of have plans to build that dream home—My Team and Oregon Trail Realty “Can Move You”

Messg. me NOW on Linkedin, I will get back to you in a country minute!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @candace-bowman! This is a good start but your message could be stronger.

How about:

Are you ready to exchange the “hustle” and “bustle” of CITY living and make your way into cozy country living?

Do you need the Three C’s of Country Living?
          Clean Air
          Clean Communities
          Clean Living?

If you said yes to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Candy Bowman, Principal Broker Oregon Trail Realty, Cove, OR. With over 22 years of being a realtor and 50+ years of living and loving Eastern Oregon, I know exactly how to help you find peace and privacy in the perfect Country Property!

When you work with me, you will get [SHARE SOME THINGS YOU HELP CLIENTS WITH].

If you are READY for more land for your buck, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.