3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Elle Ebizadeh
      Participant
        @elleebiza@gmail.com

Hi

Please review my Infomercial

Do you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free?

Are you dreading a time-consuming buying or selling process?

Do you want to Dominate all the Negotiations?

I give my clients up-to-date Education on market conditions, government regulations and upcoming developments. I will save you Valuable Time and $ by ONLY viewing Properties that best suit your requirements. Stop worrying about the contingencies and complicated paperwork. My expert advice on Pricing will set you apart from ANY competition — without you having to lift a finger. If you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free, please call me today to discuss working together – 310-435-6008. Thanks.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @elle-ebiza! Thank you for posting in the right forum and nice job taking action! Below is my feedback:

First and foremost, please ONLY talk to either buyers OR sellers NOT both.

If you are talking to both, the message will not be received well.

Good infomercial.

After you ask your 3 pain point questions, say:

“If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help!

Hi, I’m @elle-ebiza and I am a ______ helping clients like YOU _____.”

And then you can continue with your script.

Everything else looks GREAT! Just fix your 2nd pain point question and either target buyers or sellers.

Elle Ebizadeh
          Participant
            @elleebiza@gmail.com

Hi Negeen,

how about this?

Do you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free?

Are you dreading a time-consuming buying process?

Do you want to Dominate all the Negotiations?

“If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help!

Hi, I’m Elle Ebizadeh and I am an agent helping clients like YOU.”

I give my clients up-to-date Education on market conditions, government regulations and upcoming developments. I will save you Valuable Time and $ by ONLY viewing Properties that best suit your requirements. Stop worrying about the contingencies and complicated paperwork. My expert advice on Pricing will set you apart from ANY competition — without you having to lift a finger. If you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free, please call me today to discuss working together – 310-435-6008. Thanks.”

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Looks great @elle-ebiza!!

If you have questions on filming, watch Halle’s video called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.