9 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Jeff Sandridge
      Participant
        @jeff@revolved.com

Are you thinking about about real estate investing?
        You see it everyday on TV,
        average people making huge profits.
        Maybe you don’t have the time or experience to be comfortable flipping houses.
        And you have heard about the headaches of long term rentals.
        You have enough to worry about without trying to find, buy, fix, show and sell real estate.

With 20 years of experience as a builder and investor, before becoming a Realtor.
        I now help clients like you, make the most educated decisions
        when it comes to investing in real estate.

Call me today, and I will show you how Real Estate Investing can deliver
        a steady monthly income, large lump sum profits, and thousands in tax savings every year,
        all without you having to swing a hammer or fix a toilet, or visit ugly houses,
        that nobody wants.

Anonymous
          @

Hi @jeff-sandridge-2 Nice job taking action on your infomercial – below is my feedback:

You’ve got some really good content in this but I want you to add a little more info about what you do and how you help.

Follow this template to better organize your infomercial and then tag me in your next script revision!

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Jeff Sandridge
          Participant
            @jeff@revolved.com

Are you WANTING a secure investment that returns monthly income?
            Do you NEED to diversify your investment portfolio?
            Want to make some of those huge real estate profits like you see on HGTV?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Jeff Sandridge and I am a Realtor and Real Estate Consultant helping clients make the right choices when they invest in real estate.

I will show you how Real Estate Investing can deliver
            a steady monthly income, large lump sum profits, and thousands in tax savings every year.
            You can have all of the benefits of real estate investing with absolutely no stress or large time commitments. All without you having to swing a hammer, fix a toilet, or visit ugly houses,
            that no body wants.

If you want a stress free way to reap the rewards of investing in real estate then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @amanda-hendrickson 🙂

Anonymous
                @

@jeff-sandridge-2 This is SO much better! Awesome job implementing the feedback I gave! Now it’s time to film!

Jeff Sandridge
                Participant
                  @jeff@revolved.com

One quick question.

When you say “Now it’s time to Film” do you mean film me, saying what I wrote in the infomercial?  Or do I need to find someone else, like an actor to to say the infomercial, while I film them?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeff-sandridge-2, you will be filming yourself reading off your infomercial. Like this:

http://app.hecp.com/forums/topic/review-my-infomercial/

If you have questions on filming:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Vernon Henry
                    Participant
                      @vlhenry2245@gmail.com

2nd Draft of Informercial Please review and advise. Vern

Are you thinking about your institutions bottom line?

Or have you ever cringed when you see the examiners show up?

Changes are your upper management, the board of directors & shareholders do.

Do you know how much nonperforming assets in your OREO account are impacting earnings and the need for additional reserve that deplete earning?l

If I could eliminate those burdens, would that improve your value to the bottom line and perhaps a positive change of career success?

I can help you by providing a win-win solution, improve the bottom line, save you the cost of maintaining your

nonperforming OREO portfolio and reduce your regulatory burden.

Sell your nonperforming assets to me, quickly, fairly and with confidence that you are helping provide a valuable contribution to your institutions success!

My name is Vernon Henry. As a former bank regulatory, I can solve your problem by reducing the cost of OREO,
                      And provide management with the opportunity to dowhat they were hired to do, make profitable loans instead of overseeing nonperforming assets.

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE or call/text me at 619 204-5069 and let’s chat!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @amanda-hendrickson

Anonymous
                          @

@vernon-henry please make a new post with your revision. You posted on Jeff’s infomercial post which can make things confusing. Tag me in your new post!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.