1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Stacey Grant
      Participant
        @stacey@staceyogg.com

Looking to buy your Retirement Home….

Don’t know to start?

Confused about all the different choices?

Aren’t familiar with the areas?

What Realtor can I trust?

If these are the kinds of questions that keep running through your mind, then we need to talk!

I specialize in the active adult communities here in Arizona.

I have over 25 years of experience in Real Estate and have helped hundreds of people find the home that is right for them. And I can make the process not only stress free but fun!

Essentially…

I will help you find the perfect community and the Retirement Home that is right for you and that will fit your needs and desires.

We have a lot of choices here in Arizona, so having a person that knows the in’s and out’s of the adult /retirement communities is very important.

So, If you are thinking about buying or selling, then give me a call TODAY at 480 216-9977 to see if we are a good fit!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Absolutely fantastic, @stacey-grant! I love that it was short, sweet and right to the point!! Great work.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.