Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Please Review my Hero Story

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Leah Volkov
      Participant
        @leah@therealtysisters.net

Let’s get real for a minute. I want to share my story with you in the most honest way possible.

When you read my experience, you will see that you do not have to stay stuck in the life you are in.

You have the key to unlock your own chains. You can escape a bad relationship, or a toxic living environment, and change your life.  YOU CAN BECOME YOUR OWN MOST VALUABLE ASSET.

7 years ago … I was trapped.  Trapped in a miserable marriage to an alcoholic.

I had been brainwashed by my fundamentalist upbringing to believe that I wasn’t allowed to get divorced.

I was brainwashed to believe that divorce was a sin WORSE than a lifetime of misery with a partner who had completely given up.

I was taught to be small, submissive and meek. To follow the rules, and ignore my own compass.

But …

There was a voice inside of me that they couldn’t silence. The voice insisted that there was more for me.

The voice told me to believe in a future that I would CREATE.

I had no idea how to do this. I had three children, no education and no income of my own.

I DECIDED I WOULD SHOW MY CHILDREN WHO THEIR MOTHER WAS.

I DECIDED I WOULD ONLY LISTEN TO THAT SMALL VOICE INSIDE.

I DECIDED I WAS WORTH THE RISK AND THE WORK.

A friend offered me a part-time job, and I began shadowing her and learning everything I possibly could about real estate.

I refused to listen to all of the doubters. I chose to ignore the people in my life who made reproachful and judgemental comments, even though those were the loudest voices.

I began by working weekends, saving, believing, manifesting. I took small steps. There were days when the only thing I did was remember to breathe.

Walking into the attorney’s office and filing for divorce was the moment I broke free. I asked my ex-husband for ZERO dollars. I stepped into my own POWER for the first time in 40 years.

I held my head UP through months of family judgement and betrayal.

I launched my own full-time real estate career, and started my own business. I purchased a beautiful home and bought the car that I always wanted.

Most importantly, I learned that  …

MY OWN TRUTH WAS GOSPEL TRUTH.

MY OWN INTUITION HAD EXACT COORDINATES ON WHERE TO GO.

If you need a space that is your own, room to breathe, an environment to grow in … LET MY STORY LIFT YOU UP.

If I can do this, so can you.

If I can break free from religious brainwashing, poverty, abuse and addiction, dead-end reality, and crippling self-doubt, SO CAN YOU.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leah-volkov, wonderful story!

Because Halle only reviews your hero story once, please make sure it is fully ready to go by reviewing the examples in the Hero Story Forum.

If so, please email it as an attachment to Halle:

Halle@coredm.com

This typically takes her a bit to get back to folks, so I would recommend continuing through the program in the meantime 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.