3 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ann Sieg
      Participant
        @ann@annsieg.com

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Interesting.  What’s your main growth strategy this year?

3) Love it!  Have you considered how e-commerce might assist you in your expansion?

4) I would be happy to discuss with your growth strategies tomorrow – when would you be available to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

*Also, this is Curt Johnson, one of Ann’s Exec’s – I’ll be point on this project and doing the phone work.  When/How do we bridge that perception with the person so they are not surprised its not Ann when we talk?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ann-sieg this is a great start – I’m worried that people may drop off at Q3 if it’s qualifying too much.

I’d like you to build rapport.

For Q3, you can split test between what you have and something like this:

Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

Keep track of your stats for 2 weeks to see if there is a drop-off point.

Good work!

If you want more resources on 4 questions, check out Halle’s video in the Transformational Business Strategy Module called 4 Questions and Barker 20.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.