2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Stephen Harden
      Participant
        @sharden@saferpatients.com
        1. I looked over your profile and we may have some synergy. What’s your current role with the ___________ (hospital, clinic, ASC, practice group, healthcare system)?
        2. That’s great! On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being ultra-safe and ultra-high quality, how do you rate your _____________ (hospital, clinic, ASC, practice group, healthcare system)?
        3. Thanks for your answer… Would moving your rating closer to a 10 be worth pursuing for your patients?
        4. I agree with you [NAME]. I have a proven system, used in over 200 healthcare organizations, that is guaranteed to move your ___________ (hospital, clinic, ASC, practice group, healthcare system) to a 10. Would you be interested a short diagnostic call to see if it would be a good fit for your ___________ (hospital, clinic, ASC, practice group, healthcare system)?

I am not sure what this means, “Take a few minutes and fill out these questions so I know a little more about your current business => APP LINK”

Should I have these diagnostic questions mentioned in the swipe file?

Stephen Harden
        Participant
          @sharden@saferpatients.com

Ok, I went back a read a bunch of the posts in this thread… and revised my questions.

<p data-m-id=”8C”>1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your current role in the _________?(hospital, clinic, ASC, healthcare system)</p>
          <p data-m-id=”w1″>2) Perfect. What’s your main goal this year?</p>
          <p data-m-id=”WB”>3) Awesome! If I had a proven system to help you accomplish that, would it make sense to have a short diagnostic call to see if it would be a good fit for your __________?</p>
          <p data-m-id=”Gt”>4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?</p>
          <p data-m-id=”ki”>5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?</p>

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @stephen-harden! Nice work on your 4 questions! Few things:

You’re going to be sending out your Q1 to 17-23 people (or more) a DAY. That being said, you don’t have time, nor should you, be looking at their occupation and filling in the blank. Way too time-consuming. Let’s keep it short and non-qualifying, okay?

Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

^ if that’s an issue, you can ask “What’s your core focus in 2018?”

I like Q2!

And you can end it with:

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.