Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Please review my 30 second Infomercial

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dean Hanson
      Participant
        @dean.hanson@coredm.com

@negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn, @kent-littlejohn

Are you ready to make your new construction dream a REALITY?

The purchase of a newly built home is both exciting and exhilarating – but you need to have someone on your side that knows the ins and outs of starting and completing new construction.

My mission is to provide you with service DESERVING of your time and attention; I am committed to providing you excellent value before, during, and after your purchase or sale!

YOU will benefit from a lifetime of experience, including twenty years in Real Estate Sales, and an additional 21 years as a Software Engineer and Consultant.

SATISFIED CLIENTS have allowed me to help them; buy and sell all types of existing homes, Builder Spec Homes, Custom or Trac Homes, Modular, Mobile homes, second homes, investment properties, and raw land for a homestead or recreational use.

If you are finally ready to make the leap, message me on LinkedIn TODAY for a free no-obligation consultation to see if we are a good fit!

My name is Dean Hanson I am an Associate Broker/Realtor with  eXp Realty, Phoenix Arizona
        You can email me at Dean@DeanHanson.com, or visit me on the web at http://www.deanhanson.com
        If you prefer you can call my office at 623-800-4930, or on my mobile 507-254-7664.

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@dean-hanson, this is a fantastic script! Please practice off camera as much as you can so when you do decide to film, it flows naturally and people can hear your excitement.

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.