Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Please review INFOMERCIAL SCRIPT – Carol Clark

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Carol Clark 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Carol Clark
      Participant
        @loveatfirstsightstaging@gmail.com

Please review my first pass at my infomercial script!

@negeen-dargahi

@halle-eavelyn

@kent-littlejohn

Imagine having your listing sell in just a few days. Now imagine that great review your clients write about how you got such a great price for their home so quickly! 

Now you think, well that was easy! And you go to your next listing appointment with a new confidence… that you can do it again… and you can…with the one secret ingredient that sets you apart from nearly every other agent in your market…

A certified home staging consultant on your team — who specializes in occupied homes.

Hi, I’m Carol Clark and I’m an Expert Psychological Stager.  I am known for teaching homeowners how to make their homes look amazing in listing photos — while they still live there. 

Since buyers make the buying decision in the first 8-12 seconds of entering the home, it is important to help buyers fall in love at first sight! They will overlook items on their wish list if your seller’s home affects them on an emotional level.

Today’s buyers are the HGTV generation.  They expect more than just a page of suggestions on de-cluttering.  They deserve to have their home look its absolute best in listing photos.

If this sounds like something that can help take your listing presentation to a new level, message me here on LinkedIN to see if we might be able to work together. Or call me at 954-803-8043.  Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.  

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Awesome job, @carol-clark!!!

This sentence “Now imagine that great review your clients write about how you got such a great price for their home so quickly!” was hard for me to understand. Please fix.

Also, try not to let this run over 2min!

Great great work 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @carol-clark, great start!!  Take out that final sentence – it’s NOT needed and it degrades your perfectly established positioning.

Now change up this section:

Imagine having your listing sell in just a few days. Now imagine that great review your clients write about how you got such a great price for their home so quickly! 

Now you think, well that was easy! And you go to your next listing appointment with a new confidence… that you can do it again… and you can…with the one secret ingredient that sets you apart from nearly every other agent in your market…

A certified home staging consultant on your team — who specializes in occupied homes.

As follows:

What if you had one secret ingredient that sets you apart from nearly every other agent in your market? Imagine having your listing sell in just a few days. Imagine that great review from those thrilled clients! And your next listing appointment, where you’re filled with confidence, knowing it’s about to happen all over again.

Your secret weapon?

etc.

Carol Clark
            Participant
              @loveatfirstsightstaging@gmail.com

Thanks  Halle! I am on it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.