3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Carl Unruh
      Participant
        @carl@unruhrealty.com

Is the thought of buying your next home overwhelming? Where do you even start? Is it best to buy first or sell first? Are you concerned you could end up owning two homes? Or, perhaps even being homeless? Making the wrong decision here could weaken your negotiating position and cost you thousands of dollars. There are options available. What’s best for one, may or may not be what’s best for you.

Here are some things to consider. Why are you moving? Is your place too small? Is your place too big? Are there health or physical concerns? Is a new job taking you out of the area? How much equity do you have in your current home and is your income changing? Last but not least, Is it a buyers market or a sellers market? Yes it could make a big difference.

I’m Carl Unruh, for over 36 years I’ve been educating and helping hundreds of homeowners answer these questions and successfully make the move from their current home to another. I’ve helped people in all walks of life and in all kinds of market conditions. I can help you make your move pain-free and save you thousands in the process. Don’t waste time and money. Call me today to see if we’d be a good fit.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carl-unruh, this is a GREAT start! Few tiny tweaks I’d like you to make in order for your message to be better organized.

Right now, you’re asking far too many questions. Pick 3 of the most powerful pain point questions…

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right person!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

You have all the information, just plug it in above 🙂 !

Carl Unruh
          Participant
            @carl@unruhrealty.com

Take Two:

Is the thought of buying your next home exciting yet overwhelming? Have you asked yourself, Is it best to buy first or sell first? Are you concerned you could end up owning two homes or perhaps even being homeless? Making wrong decisions can cause undue stress, weaken your negotiating position and cost you thousands of dollars. There are options, and what was best your friend may not be what’s best for you.

If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the questions above, you’ve came to the right person! I’m Carl Unruh, I’m a realtor with over 36 years of experience. I’ve been educating and helping hundreds of homeowners answer these questions and successfully make that move from one home to another. I’ve helped people in all walks of life and in all kinds of market conditions. I can help you make your move pain-free and save you thousands in the process. Don’t waste time and money. Call or message me today to see if we’d be a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Fantastic work, @carl-unruh!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.