Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please review and give feedback on Raw Material

3 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dean Hanson
      Participant
        @dean@deanhanson.com

@halle-eavelyn, @kent-littlejohn, @negeen-dargahi

Hi everyone,

I’m putting together the Summary Portion that will be used to update my LinkedIn Profile
        I put considerable thought into the Raw Material Gathering Assignment, not only for the purposes of creating my summary.
        This exercise was very valuable to me.  It raised my confidence level and reminded me of who I am and why I deserve abundance and
        appreciative clientele to serve. It will also be an invaluable reference down the road as I tweak marketing and share my passions.

The last two pages consist of a Mindmap that breaks down and pulls out verbs and adjectives from testimonials and gives readers, at a glance what others
        have appreciated from my service.  I’m not sure if or how they fit into my LinkedIn profile or the actual testimonials for that matter?
        Thanks for taking the time to review this material.

HECP-LinkedIn-Raw-Content-Shared

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2e80a32esqt27i/HECP%20LinkedIn%20Raw%20Content%20%28Shared%29.docx?dl=0

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-hanson

It is so great to hear the value you’ve received from this exercise — your content was fantastic!

As it is a lot of information, I do understand your need to break it down so it fits into the sales letter concept.

The best advice I can give you is to go to Kent’s profile on LinkedIn, look at his summary, and use his summary AKA “About Section” as an outline. You can use it to structure your own points as you put your own content within his outline.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Does that make sense?

Your testimonials in your About section should not exceed 3 sentences. So, if you choose to add 3 testimonials, you would have each be 1-3 sentences.

Overall, lead them through why they should work with you and replace “I” with “you” if you can.

I’d love to take a look at your profile once you’ve added content in the About Section and we can take another look to really fine tune it.

Super proud of you and all your hard work!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.