Hi Negeen

here is my link

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-clark-048971138/

thanks

mark

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-clark! Welcome to the program – happy to provide you with feedback, below:

GREAT profile photo – please zoom in so we see more of your face and less of your body.

Your banner image is very fuzzy – please email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her about your field of business and she will create something custom for you. She can even add a white background to your profile photo if you’d like.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Good headline!!

You can also try this as an option (you can copy and paste this):

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Arizona☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

GOOD WORK!!

TYPO: “fist-timer” – to “first timer”

Remove randomly capitalized words like “Sell”.

Try to keep the focus on them – you talk about yourself in a big paragraph. Try to shorten it and instead mention WHO you work with, HOW you help your clients, and WHY they should work with you.

Here is an example of a good realtors profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Nice call to action!!!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.