Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Please review 30 second infomercial draft

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Joy Denton
      Participant
        @Joy.Denton@Sothebyshomes.com

Do you want a trustworthy, experienced advisor to guide you through your real estate transaction so that you can spend your valuable time how it matters most to you?  Do you want to maximize the value of your home when selling? Do you want an expert negotiator to get you the best price and terms when you are purchasing a property?

After 23 years with Sotheby’s International Realty, I can deliver these results for you. My in depth knowledge of the business coupled with the power of the Sotheby’s brand, provides a smooth and sophisticated approach. You will benefit from my history of achieving record breaking sales and my standing in the top 1% of Sotheby’s Int. Realty agents companywide. I will deliver white glove, boutique-type service allowing you to relax and enjoy your life.

If you are looking for a property to purchase, I will save you time and money by only viewing properties that best suit your requirements. If you are selling, my professional advice on pricing & staging will set you apart from the competition — without you having to lift a finger. I will expertly manage the marketing, negotiations, contingencies, complicated paperwork, and all details from beginning to end.

If you want your next deal to be stress-free, please call me today to discuss working together – 310-266-9877. . Thank you.

@kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @joy-denton, this is an awesome start!!! You HAVE the information, but it just needs a little bit of organization and an introduction of who you are 😉

Try filling out this template:

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.