2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Carol Nolen
      Participant
        @ccn4him@outlook.com

Are you relocating for a new job and overwhelmed with all the details you have to handle. Where will you find the time to research the schools, the homes, the areas, the amenities, the crime rate, while trying to get packed, moved and take on a new career. 

My name is Carol Nolen and my passion is to help people find their way home! I have a network of over 134,000 realtors in 790 offices around the world. You need someone familiar with  the area you’re heading to who can give you insight into schools, homes and advantages the area offers. 

If you’re looking to purchase a new home in a new area almost anywhere in the world I can help. You can be connected with an expert in the area you’re heading to. The information you need will be made available to you by a real estate expert who will find what fits you and your families needs and desires. The best part is there is no charge to you for this service!

The stress of relocating is already massive enough. Message me today so I can make your tomorrows a whole lot easier. 

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-nolen! A really nice start on your infomercial! You provided some quality information.

While you’ve got good information, there needs to be a little bit more organization. For example, in your first pain point that you list, there are way too many options when proving your point.

So instead how about this format:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-nolen! A really nice start on your infomercial! You provided some quality information.

While you’ve got good information, there needs to be a little bit more organization. For example, in your first pain point that you list, there are way too many options when proving your point.

So instead how about this format:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
            Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.