Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Please read and check my LinkedIn Profile. Thanks

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Gina Kossioris
      Participant
        @ginakossioris@gmail.com

Want to find your unique Home, with Zero Stress? Expert Realtor Assisting Buyers in Palm Bch. & Broward, FL. Message Me!

Real Estate is not about properties. It’s about people. About educated decisions. Buying a home is one of the biggest investments in someone’s life. And not only from the money point of view. It’s what brings serenity and joy to a couple, to a family.

I am a Florida Realtor, helping people buy their main or their second home in the Palm Beach and Broward areas.

• I LISTEN! I get into my clients’ eyes and mind.
        • I locate the best possible house, by feeling and understanding my clients.
        • I perform a careful and detailed estimation, so my clients are well educated before submitting an offer.
        • I give all information needed and answer to all questions. And if I am not sure for something, I don’t hesitate to admit it and take some time to check for the right answer. I know a lot, not everything.
        • I provide all the necessary – and less necessary – proven expert professionals from Lending/Mortgage companies, Title, Insurance, Inspection companies to Movers, Plumbers, Garden Designers, Cleaners, Carpenters..
        • I walk all the way with my clients to a HASSLE FREE and SECURE closing
        • I assist them in moving to their new HOME.
        • And… become friends forever.

I am an early bird. I do my best work from 6am to 9am. I program my day, not to leave anything behind.

My teen twin girls are starting college and this gives me more free time, to be involved in my community, to read, to sail, to enjoy good music over a glass of wine with my husband and friends.

My European background as an agency owner for 15 years in Greece, finding luxury homes and developments for buyers and investors and speaking 3 languages apart of English, makes me understand and communicate with different people from all continents.

If you want, then please Call me: +1 561-306-6131, E-mail me: gina@exitrealtymizner.com
        to see if we’re a good fit to work together

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gina-kossioris, awesome job taking action on your profile! For me to be able to provide accurate feedback, can you please put all of that text in your actual LI profile and then send me the link? That way I can give you 100% feedback on your photo, background photo, etc.

If you don’t know how to get the link to your profile to send, on the tab on the left is ‘tutorials’ click on that and watch the first video.

Tag me when you do this!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

GREAT JOB!!!  Make sure you watch my BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Then REWRITE your profile without the word I as much as possible – remember, you are always telling your clients what’s in it for them!

So THIS:

• I LISTEN! I get into my clients’ eyes and mind. (PS.  I get the idea of this concept, but it sounds a bit creepy to me. Suggested change below)

Might become THIS:

If you want someone who LISTENS, I will care about your every need and then be your eyes and ears to make sure you get what you desire.

So you are still saying I, but only in the sense of what I can do for YOU.  Make sense?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.