9 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Vinda Milless 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Vinda Milless
      Participant
        @vinda@milless.com

Brand new to Linkedin so I could use your help. I do not know how the “in/homes4sale/ was added onto the URL. Since I’m targeting sellers, there maybe a better URL.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/homes4sale/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @vinda-milless, are you trying to change your URL?

Vinda Milless
          Participant
            @vinda@milless.com

No, I’m not intentionally trying to change it. I don’t even know what it is! My LinkedIn account was set up by my daughter years ago and I’m just fumbling around in it yet.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @vinda-milless, that is something that was probably added by your daughter when creating your LinkedIn account and profile 🙂

Vinda Milless
              Participant
                @vinda@milless.com

I’m not sure it is the best URL, however, and I have no idea why the /in/ is in the middle of it. Does it need to be there?

Vinda Milless
                Participant
                  @vinda@milless.com

What I was really trying to do was get some feedback on my Linkedin page. How can I improve it?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @vinda-milless, yes, I made some comments for your profile below. Also, your URL is fine to use!

GREAT profile photo and banner image!!

Your headline (words under name) needs some work and based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

or you can use:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Montana☆☞ Message Me!

About Section:

Right now, you only have a paragraph written “Reduce the Stress…” and based on the lesson, you need more content. Please go back through the lesson as it will show you how to add more to your sales letter.

You need to tell them:

what you do, how you help them, who you work with, why they should work with you

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

OR

Here is a realtor profile as an example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

You need a Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Vinda Milless
                    Participant
                      @vinda@milless.com

I’ve redone several things. Might be too wordy but let me know what you think. Thanks.

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @vinda-milless, awesome work! Few tiny tweaks:

Your headline is on the right path but I could be cleaned up.

Want To Sell Your Home For TOP DOLLAR With LESS STRESS?☆ Realtor With Over 28 Years Of Experience With Outstanding Results For Clients☆☞Message Me!

About Section // I basically revised it below, you can copy and paste or take what I have written and revise:

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS…

I help clients like YOU list your homes to QUALIFIED buyers.

Essentially…

Do you find your life changes every 10 years or so?
                        Have your kids grown up and moved away?
                        Are you missing your grandchildren’s soccer games and ballet recitals?

No more using your valuable family time looking for homes.

I take the stress out of the real estate experience.

HOW MY PROCESS WORKS:

First, I give you the information you want about the PRESENT VALUE of your home. You don’t need computerized estimates; you need hard facts about your particular property, your upgrades, your views. I will help you stage your home and prepare to market it in order to demand TOP DOLLAR.

Second, we PLAN A STRATEGY together. Professional photography including interactive virtual tours and a host of other technology will highlight special features and upgrades to make your house stand out from all the rest.

Third, I will provide a custom outline of the entire process so you know what to expect and hopefully solve challenges before they come up.
                        We have assembled a TEAM OF EXPERTS to make your move smooth and less stressful. Would it be beneficial to have someone spruce up the lawn or do a major housecleaning including the windows? Do you need someone to pack and move you? Don’t worry. I will help determine your needs and prepare so you can experience less stress during the move.

Next, I maximize every opportunity (some that are not commonly utilized) to bring large numbers of qualified buyers together in a short period of time who will often compete against each other for the opportunity to purchase your property.

Finally, I will walk you through the closing process step-by-step.

Our exclusive West Montana Homes CLOSING PROCEDURE is utilized to follow up on details so things don’t fall through the cracks and everyone is informed of progress.

Sounds pretty great, right? It is when YOU work with a trusted realtor like me.

If you’re ready for your next phase of life, call me today or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we are a good fit!

Vinda Milless
                        Participant
                          @vinda@milless.com

Negeen, this is great! Thank you for permission to copy it. That’s exactly what I did!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.