Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Please critique, slam, mock or applaud: 30 second ad.

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Steven Rath
      Participant
        @steve@steverath.com

Would you like to sell your premier home or investment property stress-free and walk away feeling like you’ve won? That you were successful, the best price and terms were negotiated for you, and you were treated with the highest level of communications, integrity & respect?

You can and you’re in the right place

Or do you want to have just one place you can go, one asset you can have in your back pocket, for any Real Estate questions or service you may need, without endlessly searching through the internet forest?

You can and you’ve found the right Realtor.

With over 31 years as one of the region’s most successful Real Estate Brokers. I bring my client’s un-paralleled results, honesty, wealth, happiness, and an occasional good laugh. You can depend on me to bring the same to you.

Contact me! You can poke, prod, or even interrogate me under bright white lights, but make sure you put Steve Rath on your “must call” list. You’ll be happy you did.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @steve-rath! This is an awesome start! Few tiny tweaks:

Would you like to sell your premier home or investment property with a stress-free transaction and walk away feeling like you’ve WON?

That you were successful, the best price and terms were negotiated for you, and you were treated with the highest level of communications, integrity & respect?

^ i’m looking more at the grammar with starting off saying “that”. Could you potentially ask 2 more short and sweet but POWERFUL pain point questions??

You can and you’re in the right place!

Hi, I’m Steve Rath and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

With over 31 years as one of the region’s most successful Real Estate Brokers. I bring my client’s un-paralleled results, honesty, wealth, happiness, and an occasional good laugh. You can depend on me to bring the same to you.

Go ahead and contact me! You can poke, prod, or even interrogate me under bright white lights, but make sure you put Steve Rath on your “must call” list. You’ll be happy you did.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.