1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Joe Angley
      Participant
        @realtorjta@gmail.com

Thinking about selling your home but don’t know where to start? Are you looking for an expert to help interpret conflicting and overwhelming real estate data? Would you like to work with an agent you can TRUST? Look no more!

I operate a team of highly experienced, full time, real estate professionals. We use innovative marketing, high ethical standards, and cutting edge technology, to deliver personalized and unparalleled client service. And as an college professor, I work to make sure my clients know the market and can make good decisions,

No stuffy corporate office here! Just extremely dedicated real estate professionals. I focus on one thing: making YOUR real estate selling or buying experience easy, efficient and stress free.

Essentially…

With my technology, a typical listing will generate 50-60 buyer leads within the first two weeks of marketing.

Yep! You heard that right!

I use high converting landing pages, linked to social media and the internet, to DRIVE buyers to your listing.

And with my database of over 1700 verified buyers I may already have a buyer for your property.

BUT, I don’t just rely on technology. I create a custom marketing plan for you that includes mail-outs, door knocking, email blasts, and open houses.

My goal is simple: your home will dominate the market, sell fast and sell for more money than your neighbor’s property.

That’s why, my listings are under contract FAST.

Often less than 1 week.

I will guide you through the entire selling (and buying) process. Using my effective 3P home selling approach, I work with you to PREPARE, PRICE and PROMOTE your home to sell.

My clients rest easy knowing that their property is in capable hands. No complicated paperwork, no negotiating with buyers, I take the hassle out of selling, and I will coordinate everything you need to sell your property.

If you need to sell your real estate and want to work with a trusted, experienced, professional REALTOR message me today!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @joe-angley, NICE work on your profile! Next time, please provide me a direct link to your LinkedIn profile so I can also provide feedback on your profile photo, background photo, and headline.

Summary:

Great pain point questions!

There’s a lot of “i” in the 2nd paragraph and about you and your background. That can go later on. You really want to grab them in the first 2 paragraphs to tell them what you do in a concise sentence and get to the “Essentially…” part where you dive in about how you help them.

Typo:

“And as an college professor”

To:

“And as A college professor”

You’ve got LOADS of great content. Nice work! Just make sure to grab them from the get go.

🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.