2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Matthew Hills 4 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matthew Hills
      Participant
        @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

I was suppose to get a call this morning …  what happened…  It says it was canceled… I certainly did not cancel it or mean to cancel it…  Who can I call.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @matthew-hills, if you’re talking about the live call, that begins at 12:30pm EST.

Here is the call info to join that shortly:

Join from your computer or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/928768170

Or Dial-In WIth Telephone:

(408) 638-0968 (US Toll)

+61 (0) 2 8015 2088 (Australia Toll)

+44 (0) 20 3695 0088 (United Kingdom Toll)

Meeting ID: 928 768 170

Matthew Hills
          Participant
            @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

Well,  that is not exactly what I was referring to…  but thanks, I am already in the waiting room (I Hope).  What I was referring to was that I have already scheduled to phone calls (this afternoon and Friday morning) and I really don’t have a clue what the program would suggest that I do with them.  Also, on somethings, I am a better audible learner rather than visual (reading).  Is there a way even to connect with a specific member of the team.  Maybe I have a specific question as to something you said,  do you have a published contact on the support / website as well as the others on the team?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.