2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Wennie McAnally 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Wennie McAnally
      Participant
        @wenniemc@airmail.net

I had a hard time with the accelerator questions being about a perfect client.  What keeps them up? Upsets them? Frustrations?   NO idea how to tie that to my profile, but moving on to next lesson and will see.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @wennie-mcanally, this is a good question and I’m happy to provide clarity. The Perfect Client exercise is meant as a way for you to have a very clear idea of who you WANT to work with. Those questions are a way to imagine what their pain points are – so when it comes to writing your sales letter in your LinkedIn profile, you will have a good idea of what they’re needing the most assistance with. If you have a good idea of who you want to work with, that’s great and you can keep moving forward!

Wennie McAnally
          Participant
            @wenniemc@airmail.net

Thanks.  That became a little clearer in the first videos on lesson 2.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.