Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Paul Gennuso Linked In Profile Review

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Paul Gennuso
      Participant
        @pgennuso@aol.com

Please review my proposed Linked Profile…be kind…it is my first pass at this.  Thanks!

When it comes to your financial plan, one size DOES NOT fit all!

With over 20 years as a financial professional and practicing attorney, I am uniquely qualified to assist you in all aspects of your financial world. I take the time to investigate and educate myself on new trends, ideas and products in the industry so that you can maximize the value you receive from my advice.

Your plan is developed for you. I do not use a “one size fits all”, cookie cutter approach. Your goals, risk tolerance and time horizon are not the same as anyone else’s. Your plan is tailored to maximize the benefit for you. I am an independent advisor and as such, I am not beholden to any vendor or provider. Additionally, I am a fiduciary. I work for your best interest…not mine.

My father gave me this piece of advice when I started in the business over 20 years ago…”Treat your client’s money like its your own”. That is advice I have taken to heart and incorporate in to my dealings with each and every client.

Interested in seeing how my unique approach will work for you? Contact me with a couple of dates and times that work for you. We’ll get it on the schedule.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @paul-gennuso — first off, welcome to the program and nice work taking action on your profile!

*please keep in mind that this is only 70% of my feedback – you must put all of this in your actual LinkedIn profile and send me a link so I can look at your profile photo, banner image, and headline!

Below is my feedback on what you have above:

Headline (words under name):

Because I’m unable to see what you currently have for your headline, please use this template for your headline:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

About section:

I like the direction you’re going in with your profile but for this being your sales letter, I want there to be better points and organization throughout.

You can start your sales letter asking 3 short and POWERFUL pain point questions and then lead them into what you do and how you can help them.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Please go back through the lesson – you need a lot more content!!

You need to tell them:

what you do, how you help them, who you work with, why they should work with you
          CALL TO ACTION – you need a better one:

If you’re READY for _______ message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Paul Gennuso
          Participant
            @pgennuso@aol.com

Well, I thought I had one question but now I have two.  I am watching Video 4 in the Mindset video.  I was trying to follow along with my own LinkedIn profile.  When I attempt to edit my intro, there is not box that I can find in LinkedIn.  The edit box appears as it does in the video but in the video, the box below “Industry” is for the summary and on my own LinkedIn page it is for “Contact Info”.  My page does not scroll down any farther and there is no box labeled “Summary”.

Second question is I don’t know how to post a question in the Support Forum.  I tried watching the tutorial but when I clicked on “Support Forum” inside of the Mindset module, all it brought up were topics other people had posted.  I did not see how to add a topic or to send a new message about my question above.  I simple used a heading of an earlier request I had sent.  Please help.

Thanks!

Paul Gennuso

Paul Gennuso
            Participant
              @pgennuso@aol.com

And now that I continue with the video, there are other things that look different…for instance, being able to turn off notifications when I am updating my profile.  Has LinkedIn updated it’s format since the High End Client video was produced?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-gennuso – I’d like for you to come to one of my technical calls from your computer for you to join so I can actually see your shared screen.

The “About” section would be the summary (the meat and potatoes of your profile).

When you click on “me” and view profile, and are at your profile, you will need to click on the pen icon next to your name.

Come to my call when you can and i’d love to help you with this:

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.