Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Open Question – seeking advice from the group

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

Hello HECP folks! I would like to know what banking/money software you prefer and why.  I need to implement something better than what my bank offers.  Thanks in advance for your help!

And, @halle-eavelyn, any tips from you and/or team are much appreciated!

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Mint.com

hands down – it’s fabulous, flexible and totally detailed!

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@halle-eavelyn Thanks! I really appreciate your input! I have been trying to determine the best fit for me between mint.com and quicken.  I was leaning toward mint but was concerned about not being able to manually enter an expense.   I’ve decided not to worry about that small detail and take action!

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

As far as I know, you can manually enter one. Do a Google search for that separately, @laura-barker –  because I know you can manually enter cash expenses

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.