Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week OCTOBER INTENTIONS!!

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

OCTOBER INTENTIONS 2020!

@matthew-hills – is excited about the 8 or more new clients he is signing this month!

@laverne-denyer – I am grateful and excited to have successfully integrated my personal pathway with the High End Client Program for just the right “fit” that helps my business prosper and grow exponentially. I am relieved, enthusiastic, and grateful for the clarity achieved, through Halle’s inspiration, to express my own uniqueness in using these revised tools. Further, I am delighted and satisfied that I have written at least one fascinating chapter for my new book; as well as honored and pleased to once again be the guest of a podcast interview series on a show with a daily audience of over 35 million listeners who appreciate me as a renaissance woman of great value promoting my services and books.

@monique-carter – Is so excited to have closed on 6 brand new clients, 4 new listings, and 3 new purchases she has done, and adding a virtual assistant to her team to add more freedom for effectiveness and with added focus.

@dean-hanson – “CONNECTION” | he is so excited that October has brought him confidence because he knows his financial numbers. He is giddy that his schedule is blocked and he works his empowered to do list everyday. He is so thrilled to be scheduling and completing at least 5 calls per week.

@rachel-kendall
        – My intentions are, I am doing a 10X Challenge for at least 10 day and longer, I am learning how to set up goals, write down and create graphs to help me see what is going on for real, not just tell myself I am doing it. I am doing Home work every night, I am using my work to get my avatar and work in HECP to get my Linkedin done. This is helping me to focus better to remind myself and see what is needed to be done and commit to doing it by writing, reading and speaking it to anchor daily.

@nancy-miller
        – says “I am so grateful that I have 2 new listings this month, I am also grateful that I have 3 new escrows this month. I can’t wait to hire my first agent this month, I have signed 5 new buyers this month. I am thankful and grateful for receiving $1,000,000 this month”

@carol-high
        – is so grateful to be closing the property she’s working on!! She is also grateful for the closing on a sale with her son in law – she is also making regular contacts to people who are investors on linkedin.

@gladys-ntaryike – is grateful her business has transformed and will have 2 new transactions in escrow. She is reading 10 pages a day in self-development books and is incorporating meditation in her daily routine.

@grace-chow – is so excited to take massive and imperfect action in October with 10 or more clients she will be working with. She is excited for at least 4 deals through escrow in October. She declares october to be the best month of 2020!!

@ricardo-londero – is grateful for the land he will be receiving in addition to the 3 or more new clients he will be receiving. His high end client homework will be completed in addition to his new partners!

@tatyana-shivers – she will be closing at least 2 or more transactions for sale. She will generate at least 3 or more clients for october.

@marina-frinea – this is her second call, YAY!! Her intention is to have 5 more clients and at least 5 closings.

@elizabeth-fuller – is claiming 5 or more new clients in October! She is also claiming 25 or more new contacts!

@beverly-johnson – the intention is to be more grateful this month!

@curtis-griffy – his intention is that he is posting his filmed infomercial on Linkedin, and will have a completed contract and advanced linkedin module completed! He will also be focused on making new connections.

@lynn-larson
        – his intention is that he has finished his hero story.

@halle-eavelyn
        – intention Is to let everyone in the world know about her November retreat and the NutriGlamous book coming in the next month! YAY!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.