4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

My notifications “bell” shows I have 25 notifications. I went to them and tried to delete all of them as I had looked at them and did not need to keep any of them.  However, my “bell” still shows 25.  How do I clear that?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@laura-barker – do they still show up in list format after hitting ‘delete’. In other words… are you still seeing the notifications and 25 up at the top. Or is it a technical glitch where the notifications are essentially gone BUT the bell indicates there are notifications.

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

I still see them in the list

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Okay, thank you for letting us know @laura-barker. @tony-liddic this may be a little bug/glitch ^

Tony Liddic
              Keymaster
                @tony@coredm.com

@laura-barker Click on the bell to go to the list of notifications. Click the “Check All” box at the top of the list. Scroll down to bottom and select “Mark as Read” in the Bulk Actions dropdown then click Apply. Repeat for any that remain if you have multiple pages.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.