4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Laura Barker 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic @anthony-simonie

is there any way to have the actual topic listed in our notifications?  or at least which forum the notification is for?

Thanks!

Laura

Tony Liddic
        Keymaster
          @tony@coredm.com

@laura-barker I don’t believe there is at the moment. I will check with our developer that customized some of the Notification system to see if that’s possible.

Laura Barker
          Participant

Is it possible to for items to be automatically marked “Read” once we actually click on it?  I lose track of which ones I have looked at! I know it should be obvious but my short term memory is REALLY SHORT!

Thanks!

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @laura-barker

• you don’t have a checkbox for read posts.  Instead, sort EXACTLY AS YOU DESIRE on the RIGHT side of this screen at the top of the SIDEBAR: TOPICS VIEWS LIST
              • Sort by TOPIC FRESHNESS to see the latest posts OR by New posts since last visit OR My topics (any) to see your own posts.
              • Then look at the PIC ICONS on the right to determine (next to the time/date stamp) who replied last.

@negeen-dargahi is this in the Orientation? If not, we should add it!!

Laura Barker
              Participant

@halle-eavelyn I appreciate the tips on how to view and sort posts. However, I was really asking about the notifications page.

@tony-liddic Having my notifications marked as “read” once I’ve clicked on them was the intention of my initial question. or, if the notification that I clicked on could change colors like it does on a Google search once you’ve clicked on something, that would serve the same purpose.

Also, on the notifications page, I’m finding that I get multiple notifications for the exact same post. Information for each notification on the notification page itself isn’t informative in a way that would allow me to decide whether to ignore or open the particular notification. If there is some way to make the notification at least include the topic, that would be immensely helpful!

Thanks!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.