1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Joseph Mihalak
      Participant
        @jdm1033@gmail.com

Does anyone else have difficulty using this page?
        1- You cannot tell if you’ve read a post (the question should change color after reading).
        2- What are the boxes for at the beginning of the post?
        3- At the top of the column for #2, what are they used for?
        4- Can someone explain the purpose of the two check boxes at the end of the post?
        5- What is the purpose of the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the page?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @joseph-mihalak, my technical orientation calls go over all the confusion you may be experiencing with navigating through the website. Here’s when the orientation calls are:

Mondays at 11am EST and Wednesdays at 6pm EST

https://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. To READ a post, you must click on the actual message that says “____ mentioned you in a comment”. If you click on read on the right side of the notification, it will think you READ the notification and it will disappear.
          2. I’m not sure what you mean by boxes – this would be a good question when you join my orientation meeting.

For the rest of your questions, please come to my meeting, as I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

If you’re meaning the gray boxes after each lesson – those are required. You must manually click on the box to indicate you’ve completed the lesson.

If you click on “TUTORIALS” on the left side of this screen, there are lots of helpful videos if you are still confused.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by n d.
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.