Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements How to get your clients to LISTEN to you! Video Posted!!

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

Check out my new video: How to get your clients to LISTEN to you!  It uses a wonderful NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) technique to address HOW people learn and make sure you’re talking to them in the way they want to hear you!

Feel free to comment in this thread (click on this post at the top of ANY forum to comment) after you’ve watched it!!

Go here to see it! http://app.hecp.com/hecp/transformational-business-strategy/

@kent-littlejohn
        @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen

Camille Caserta
        Participant
          @camillecaserta@gmail.com

Great Video Halle,

Thanks for sharing.

Camille

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

Great content (as always!)! I love being able to incorporate NLP into my work.  I think I will need to watch this one several times.

@tony-liddic
            one comment – at the end of the video Halle says “Put your comments down below”.  However, there isn’t a place below the video for comments and one has to find their way back to this page to leave a comment.  Might be nice to be able to comment immediately below the video.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Good idea @laura-barker – @tony-liddic, are comments possible?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.