3 voices, 7 replies
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Rod Horlings
      Participant
        @horlings@grar.com

@negeen-dargahi

Am I supposed to add the new headline and summary and refresh my page on my own,  or is my summary reviewed and critiqued  by HECP prior? Also, I changed my url to http://www.linkedin.com/in/rodhorlings

Thank You in advance. Rod

Rod Horlings
        Participant
          @horlings@grar.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hello, I answered my own question – Winning!

Here’s my Updated Linked In.

TGIF BABY

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rod-horlings! Awesome job! Did you see my initial feedback on your profile? If not, check your notifications.

I commented on your first post asking for feedback.

Rod Horlings
            Participant
              @horlings@grar.com

Yes – Thank you for your input and suggestions. I’ve been tweaking away. I’m hopeful the graphic person can white out my primary photo, and have sent her an email request last week. Do you have good suggestions or resources I should use for the background photo? Should I use the cityscape of my city?  Thank you for your help. G.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @rod-horlings! Your welcome!

If you dont’ hear back from Lindsey by tomorrow, let me know. She’s usually very fast. She will definitely be able to add that white background for you as well.

As far as your background goes, I would tie it as closely as possible with your business – so perhaps a beautiful property on land. You can detail this to Lindsey, tell her what contact information or words you want on your background banner and she’ll create that for you. She has lots of stock images to choose from.

I hope this helps 🙂

Rod Horlings
                Participant
                  @horlings@grar.com

Hi Nageen, Just a heads up I’ve not heard back from Lindsey.

Rod Horlings
                  Participant
                    @horlings@grar.com

Oops! Forgive me I have heard from lindsey.  Sorry for the inconvenience

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Perfect, @rod-horlings!! If you need me to take another look, let me know 🙂

If not, you’re good to move forward!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.