Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions New LI Profile for VEda Wood by Hollis Pirkey

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hollis Pirkey
      Participant
        @hjpirkey@msn.com

Dear VEda:

Below is the 1st draft of your new profile. Sorry, I should have had this for yesterday but something came up I had to complete.

VEda Wood – The Real Estate Lady – 293 words

BUY your DREAM home. YOU Deserve it. Want to sell your old home fast? Experience the Veda slide – effortlessly find and attain your dream while quickly selling your old home for asking plus prices.

Your luxery real estate concierge.

Eliminating your stress, saving you time, and effort. You speak, I listen.

Sleep comfortable knowing you’re protecting your family with the perfect home. They’ll grow, imagine and achieve under your watchful eye.

The VEda slide is the ideal formula for DREAM HOME FIOUND syndrome.  Starting with the DREAM HOME FINDER. It’s a service designed for the busy executive and it’s the first step of the VEda slide.

Ensuring your dream home is available, I scour the city to select several homes for your early, exclusive view.

Expert in luxury real estate and securing dream homes.

Brokerage owner focused on your best outcome, I cater to high net worth people and dreamers

My ideal customer knows what they want but doesn’t have the time, or energy to traipse across the city viewing homes that don’t work for them.

I offer a hassle-free home buying experience. One that will meet your needs lives up to expectations.

Helping hundreds of happy families find their perfect home for 10 years.

Its all based around the Veda slide. A simple 3-step formula – find, buy, sell. Seamlessly slide into your new home while selling the old one for standout profits.

The VEda Slide was created for you in mind, to can tease out your dream home from the glut of houses.

Easy as that, I do the work while you relax and make decisions.

Honest, direct, objective, I only owe a duty to you, while all communication is confidential.

Message me now so we can find your dream home today.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @veda-wood ^^

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.