2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Nelson Scott 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Nelson Scott
      Participant
        @ncs212@hotmail.com

Hello everyone

I just revised my LinkedIn profile. Feedback is welcome!

Thanks and have a great day!!!

Nelson

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nelson-scott-2419123/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey  @nelson-scott 

! Nice work taking massive imperfect action on your profile! Below is my feedback:

Great profile photo! Can you email your picture to our graphic designer and have her add in a white background for you —>
          Lindsey@coredm.com

She can also create a background (cover photo) for your LI page! Email her!

Headline (words under your name) — this needs work and I’d like to you fill this out and add it to that location:
          Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!
          Summary:

(examples below)
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Nelson, your summary is mainly about YOU… but you need it to be about THEM. This is a sales letter to them and how you can serve them.

Outline of summary you can follow and fill in:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”

• THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

2 sentences how are you different than your competitors

Who you like to work with

Then add a call to action with your contact info:

If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______to see if we’re a good fit!

p.s …. OR you can just copy Kent’s outline 😉

Nelson Scott
            Participant
              @ncs212@hotmail.com

Negeen,

Thank you for the great feedback. I will update.

Have a great day

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.