Neil McGlone
      Participant
        @neilmcglone@legalshieldassociate.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/neilmcglone/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @neil-mcglone

Nice job taking massive imperfect action on your profile! Below is my feedback:

Great profile photo! Can you send it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add a white background for you?

You also need a background photo. When you email Lindsey, tell her a little about your field of business and she will create a background graphic for you to display.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Your current headline is on the right path! I’d like it to be better organized. Just fill in the blanks and copy and paste into the headline slot.

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

I like where you’re going with the information you provided but it’s way too many “this is what we do” and less “here’s EXACTLY how I can help YOU” — let’s add some personality to your sales letter.

How about this…

I’d like you to copy Kent’s profile and add in your OWN information to it. The reason:

I love the way Kent leads his readers through his points and I feel your profile can greatly benefit by this. Notice the format, how he tells his reader who he works with, what he does, etc.

Kent’s profile –>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You also need a better call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.