1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Christine Basham
      Participant
        @christinebasham@gmail.com

Are you tired of looking for a Real Estate agent who is Assertive yet professional?

Are you looking for a Realtor to be your eyes and ears, listening to your needs and goals?

Are you stressed how you will manage all the details, all while working and managing your family’s daily needs?

IF you answered YES to any or all of these questions STOP! look no further call the agent who will exceed all these needs.

Hi I am Christine Basham of Re/Max Advantage Realty I have dedicated myself for over 30 years in  the Maryland area helping folks buy and sell real estate while exceeding my clients goals and helping them prioritize their plans.

I listen to my clients from the first meeting, and taking all the unknown out of the process. We will sit down and review what is important to you and your family and how will work best together. Using my extensive well rounded experience in all aspects of the selling process I will manage every detail. From your “get my home ready, for the market to do list”, staging, photography, showing appointments, negotiating your contract and getting you to settlement for a higher bottom line I will handle it all with a listening ear to make sure you are pleased.I will be on top of all deadlines and make sure you don’t have to worry about anything.

If you are ready to get your home on the market with a Real estate professional who puts “You” first than don’t delay it is A GREAT TIME TO SELL YOUR HOME. Call me or message me so we can have that discussion how I can help you at 443-865-4785.  Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

EXCELLENT work, @christine-basham!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.